PureClean Hypochlorous Acid Sanitiser offers a gentle yet non-toxic solution for nail technicians with sensitive skin. Hypochlorous acid, the active ingredient in PureClean, acts as an oxidising agent to kill 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses without causing irritation or harming delicate skin.
Not all sanitisers are created equal
Alcohol-Based Sanitisers may cause skin irritation, redness, or dryness and should be used with caution on sensitive skin. They may also trigger contact dermatitis as they contain chemicals which are allergenic. While eco-friendly options exist with no strong odours present; strong ones do.
Rapid action formula may require longer contact time for optimal effectiveness and may damage certain surfaces and materials, including those found in salon tools and surfaces. It is compatible with all salon tools and surfaces but may damage certain materials and surfaces that come into contact with it.
Switching to PureClean Hypochlorous Acid Sanitiser can transform the salon experience for nail technicians with sensitive skin. By opting for this hypoallergenic, gentle sanitiser, you can reduce irritation and discomfort while upholding high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in your salon
Investment in safer, hypoallergenic sanitisers such as PureClean Hypochlorous Acid Sanitiser can not only benefit your nail technician practice, but it will also demonstrate your dedication to providing an inclusive atmosphere for clients with skin sensitivities. Take action now and witness first-hand what difference PureClean Hypochlorous Acid Sanitiser makes in your salon.